What is the difference between online and classroom learning?
Classroom learning is the conventional method of education involving physical interactions where students are required to attend daily regular classes at their college whereas online learning allows the students to attend classes online at the comfort of their zone, without having to go to college daily.
Benefits of Distance Learning?
- - It allows flexibility of time, place and schedule.
- - It offers convenience without compromising on quality
- - The fees of these programmes are comparatively much lower than regular courses
- - There is no age limit or maximum age criteria to be eligible for enrolment.
- - It offers various e-learning and reference material for upscaling knowledge.
- - It saves time, thus allowing to use this time for more productive tasks